Check the temperatures of your goods remotely
How does remote temperature monitoring work?
The temperature sensor is mounted in the refrigerated area and is continuously connected to the GPS tracker. The temperature is checked continuously in real time and in case of deviating values, an alarm notification is immediately sent. This ensures that you can intervene quickly and effectively intervention and take the necessary measures.
Advantages for you:
- You meet the HACCP standards
- You will get an alarm message if necessary = 100% safety
- Your data will be kept at least one year
- Loss of time, money and all kinds of damage is avoided
- Paperless control. Data can be maintained in Excel.
Temperature is of crucial importance for food products.
During the transport of food, the temperature must be closely monitored. The carrier is often held responsible in case of damage. That is why it is vital to comply with the specified values and HACCP standards.
Also find out everything about: